QUEER TAROT: AN INCLUSIVE DECK & GUIDEBOOK
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A vibrant, illustrated tarot deck & guidebook set celebrating LGBTQ+ identity from Queer & Trans artist team Ash + Chess.
- AN INCLUSIVE, AFFIRMING DECK: Queer Tarot is a bright, bold interpretation of the tarot that offers inspiration, affirmation, and LGBTQ+ representation. Created by queer and trans artists Ashley Molesso and Chess Needham of Ash + Chess, this reimagining of the classic figures in the Major and Minor Arcana showcases a wide range of gender expressions and sexual orientations, and incorporates queer history and iconography throughout.
- DELUXE SET: This set includes 78 full-color illustrated tarot cards (3 X 5 inches), shrink wrapped in an interior travel case; a 168-page, full-color illustrated flexibind book (4 3/4 X 6 inches); and a keepsake magnetic closure box with metallic foil accents. Cards and travel case are embedded in an interior flocked tray.
- FULLY ILLUSTRATED TAROT GUIDEBOOK: The flexibind guidebook provides an illustrated introduction to the tarot, with LGBTQ+ descriptions and suggested interpretations for each card, as well as instructions for sample readings and a brief history of tarot.
- VIBRANT FULL-COLOR ART FROM ASH + CHESS: Queer Tarot features Ash + Chess’s signature colorful, risograph-style illustrations, including retro color palettes and bold, detailed figures.
- ALL CARDS BASED ON REAL, DIVERSE MODELS: Each card in Queer Tarot is based on real LGBTQ+ folx commissioned for this project by Ash + Chess. The deck celebrates a full range of races, ethnicities, gender identities, sexual orientations, sizes, and abilities.
- A PERFECT GIFT: This joyful, inclusive, and beautiful tarot deck set is an ideal gift for tarot novices, seasoned readers, queer folx of all ages, and their allies.
A note on packaging: In order to help honor our planet and reduce waste, only the interior tarot cards are shrink wrapped, rather than the keepsake box. Please feel confident that your product is not defective or used, but rather represents a step taken to protect our collective home. When you open your deck, you will find that the actual cards inside the box are shrink wrapped for protection and to ensure first use by the buyer.
BACK TO PRODUCTS
O R D E R I N G
When you place your order, we will send you a confirmation email with your order number and receipt. Once processed and picked up by our carrier, we will send you a shipping confirmation email with a tracking link.
If you are interested in placing a large, bulk, or corporate order, please contact our gifting concierge at: email@example.com.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards.
You can also choose Apple Pay, PayPal, or Shopify Pay.
P A C K A G I N G
What Does The Box Look Like?
Each Fruitloots curated gift comes in a matte black Fruitloots box with a specially fitted sleeve and card insert- exactly what you see on our product page. This carefully assembled bundle of happiness is shipped safely inside a white Fruitloots shipper box.
How Big Is It?
Our gift box measures: 10"W x 10"L x 4"H.
How Will They Know It's From Me?
Every gift you send includes a message card with your own personalized message. Simply provide us with your message at Checkout and we'll handle the rest. It's an extra-special way to show your recipient that you selected this gift especially for them!
We Practice Safe Gifting!
We never include receipts or inventory/packing slips inside any of our boxes, knowing that they are almost always a gift. In terms of prices, we do not alter any of our products by removing tags or crossing out labels (we want to keep the packaging beautiful and intact) but many of our products don't have price tags in the first place, and when they do, are small and subtle.
S H I P P I N G
There is nothing quite like receiving a surprise gift in the mail! Here at Fruitloots, shipping is a huge part of what we do and we are committed to offering the best price we can to ensure your specially curated gift arrives to your recipient in a safe and timely manner. Please note that, based on the carrier, delivery dates are approximate and NOT guaranteed.
Where We Ship
We ship anywhere in the United States as well as APO and FPO military addresses and all US territories.
Unfortunately, we are not shipping internationally at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
While we're always striving to keep shipping costs low, per-box shipping is an additional cost based on the weight of the box and the destination of the gift.
- Standard Shipping
Please allow 1 business day processing time for standard orders. Please note that any large orders (over 20 gifts) are subject to additional fulfillment time.
Standard orders take 3-7 business days to arrive via standard shipping, depending on where it's going.
* Due to the overflow of volume with our carriers due to COVID-19, standard shipping can take up to 8-10 business days and unfortunately, it is out of our hands.
- Expedited Shipping
If you select one of our expedited shipping options, we will fulfill orders placed before 12 noon PST the same business day, otherwise they will be fulfilled the next business day. Expedited orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will ship on the next business day.
* If a delay happens on expedited shipping on the carrier's part, it is unfortunately out of our control and we cannot offer refunds for shipping costs at this time. Of course, if it's an egregious delay, email us and we can see what we can do.
Our facility ships Monday - Friday, 9a - 5p PST and is closed Saturdays and Sundays.
Package Not Delivered
If a gift has been returned to us by a carrier due to customer error (most often an incorrectly inputted address), you will be notified by email. You have 5 business days to respond with a new shipping address or the order will be cancelled and restocked without a refund. We're happy to ship the returned gift to a new address or to yourself, however we will charge a $12.00 reshipment fee.
Package Carrier Says Delivered But Recipient Cannot Locate
Have them take a good look in and around their backyard/front yard/lobby/etc. - there's a good chance it's hiding somewhere (trust us, it happens all the time). If a box is delivered according to your tracking but the recipient didn't get it, our customer care team will do everything our power to locate it by calling the carrier and even the intended delivery building to give you all the information you need. Beyond that, unfortunately this is a rare situation that's out of our control, and could be attributable to any number of things, including the package being stolen or lost. We recommend filing a carrier claim, and we'd be happy to do the same on our end.
Unfortunately we do not offer pick-up.
R E T U R N S
Rest assured that all Fruitloots gift boxes have been carefully curated, assembled, and packaged to provide your recipient a memorable moment provided by you. Here at Fruitloots we stand firmly behind our product so all of our gift boxes and the items contained in them are final sale and not eligible for returns, refunds, exchanges, or cancellations. Trust us- they're gonna love it!
It's rare, but accidents do happen. If your recipient has found any of the curated items inside the box to be defective, damaged, or incorrect please contact us immediately so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right!
A N Y T H I N G E L S E ?
If you have questions that have not been covered just email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll let you know how we can help!